Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Monday, May 17, 2010

Advocate


Since the day when we announced that we were not going to be able to be this little guy's family, we have continued to pray for him and his true family.  The family that is out there waiting to find him.  We have also learned that he was put back on the shared list.  This is good and bad.  Good because that means that any agency dealing with China adoptions can lock him for a family.  Bad for other reasons.  For example, though they added a page that has his hearing test results on it, they did not change his medical exam record.  His special need is still listed as CHD as far as I know.  So if a family is looking for a child with CHD, they may find Shan Yi and eventually see that he is also hearing impaired.  But, if a family is looking for hearing impaired, they won't find Shan Yi.  UNLESS.  Unless, people know about it.  So, that is my goal.  I am posting here and asking that other adoption bloggers that advocate for children post on their blogs about him.  We need a signing family to be able to find him among the 1600 files on the shared list!  That is not an easy feat, especially if you don't know how to look for him!  But, there is enough information in this blog post to find him. 

And.  And, I am calling on all my bloggy friends and readers to please pray for him.  He needs a home and a family and he needs them soon.  Please pray for his family to find him quickly!  It's that simple.  Post and pray.  We can get this boy a home! 

4 comments:

Annie said...

I will put him on my blog tomorrow!

The Source said...

Chelsea...we will all be praying for Shan Yi to find his home. Would it be ok if I post him on my blog, too? You can tell me what to say if you want.

Kelly said...

We will be praying for Shan Yi as well, I've been lurking for awhile, and know this wasn't an easy decision. We had to put our desire to adopt on hold because hubby was out of work for 8 months - and now has had a huge pay cut to work. Maybe someday we'll be back on that track. We're up in Columbia.

Anonymous said...

Oh, be still my heart!
We are waiting on TA for our little boy. But, if someone magically gave me a large sum of money....

I will be praying for this special little guy and also for your family!

Blessings!