Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blueberry Power!








A tiny fruit packed with vitamins and antioxidants was our prize for the day.
Well, pounds of them actually!

We consume many of these little treasures each week in our smoothies.
Smoothies that are largely responsible for keeping my kids illness free!
At least in my opinion. 

Kid eat smoothies.
Kids rarely get sick.

Smoothies = Healthy Kids!


And since they are in season now, we thought we'd gather some fresh ones.
So, we loaded up my Monster Van and headed to the blueberry farm!
{ Yes all those children were in my van...and their mothers!}



We spent an hour or so in the hot, hot field collecting buckets of treasure!



What do you call it when 458 blueberries try to go through the door at the same time?
Blueberry Jam!
HAHAHAHA!


I'm not sure if they ate more, or picked more.


I caught someone throwing them!


At a girl!


But, I'm not sayin' who.....



Needless to say,


We picked until we dropped!
Or Isabel did anyway!

'Cause what you need on a blueberry farm is a little D.R.A.M.A. y'all!


And a pinch cuteness!

Now excuse me while I go make blueberry muffins.

1 comment:

cara said...

Will you share your recipe for smoothies? Cara