Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

5:700:Chicken!

What? 

You don't get it?

5:
In just 5 little days you guys have helped us raise $365 for Asher!  I know the Chip-In button only says $245, but trust me, it's $365!  And I want you to know that as each and every donation rolls in, I thank God for every dine and pray blessings on each person and family that has contributed.  This may mean something to you or it may not mean a thing to you, but it means everything to me!  To God be ALL the glory!

700:

Today marks the 700th post on Not A Significant Source!  Whoo Hoo!  Yeah.....ummmmmm.  Well, what does that have to do with my blog?  More than you think.  That bloggy friend is doing stuff over there in honor of our Asher for her 700th post!  Go over and see how you could get entered into the iPad drawing at HER expense....not yours!  

CHICKEN!




YES! 

I KNOW!
I almost peed my pants!
 
THIS PICTURE IS A RIOT AND SO WORTH COMING TO CHECK THE BLOG FOR THE DAY!  You can thank SS for this comedic interlude!  And apparently the chicken will be making an appearance at the yard sale on Saturday.

Oh, and if you are in the North Augusta area this weekend, stop by and see the chicken us at my sister's house.....where we will be having our second BRING ASHER HOME yard sale!

308 W. Pine Grove Avenue

If you happen to be wondering how you can bless us without making a donation.....maybe you are tapped for this year, or you already gave what you could.  Guess what?  We would love prayer coverage for Saturday's sale! 

No comments: