Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20

20 years ago today, I was a 19 year old college freshman at USC-Aiken. I went to my Psychology 101 class totally oblivious to the fact that my future step-daughter was making her grand entrance!



20 years ago, if you'd asked me if I thought I would marry a man with a four year old, I would have given you the squinty-eyes with furoughed brow look. Huh? How would that ever happen?



20 years ago I would never have guessed that my life would be intertwined so much with the life of a 20 year old woman that I have no blood relation to.



20 years ago was 2 years before my life would be touched by an angel with golden locks of hair and rosy lips. 2 years before my horizons would be broadened by a 2 year old! 2 years before I would fall in love with the amazing and wonderful flurry that is my daughter, Lizzie.
























Happy Birthday to the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful 20 year old!

I've loved being a part of the last 18 years and can't wait to see what the next 20 will hold for you!

2 comments: