Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To the two Moms that made us possible!


My mother, Brenda

Paul's mother, Dianne

Thanks for everything you've done for us through the years. We hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Paul and Chelsea
And, to all the moms out there~have a great day! I know I will! I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Mama S said...

Thank you! This was so sweet and a surprize. I love you. And I hope you and Paul had a happy BELATED anniversary. May you have a Happy Mother's Day too Chelsea!

Mama