Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friendly Reminder

If by chance, you had your eye on one of those fabulous pieces of Hip Mom Jewelry, I just wanted to remind you that time is running out to place an order to Help Bring Asher Home!  Ann, at Hip Mom  is truly a gifted designer.  Each piece is hand stamped sterling silver and many pieces can be personalized!  If you haven't taken a look yet, you need to get over there right away!  This stuff makes great gifts....think Valentines, think Anniversary, think Mother's Day.  You will be......




To purchase jewelry that will apply to our adoption fundraiser, please be sure to purchase from the Adoption Page {it's not just adoption jewelry} and don't forget to reference our family code 2011JANGour when checking out! 


1 comment:

The Source said...

Since you get to hold ASher for the first time on MY birthday, I'm totally going to have to order a necklace for myself to commemorate the occasion! (Please overlook my spelling, I don't normally use such big words. Also, if plans change and you get to meet your son on a different date, please do NOT tell me or you will burst my happy little bubble of joy.)

Ok. SO I'm off to pick a necklace now. You know, for mine and Asher's special day. ;) BIG HUGE SMILES!