THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT CLAIRE:
- She hates to take a bath!
- She smells all her food before she eats it!
- Just because she ate something yesterday, does not mean she will ever eat it again!
- She loves her shoes, her jacket, her socks.
- She does not like to be undressed or even to have any skin showing.
- She prefers to have her hair in her eyes and if you brush it away, she will pull it back.
- She does not like messy hands.
- She Loves to color.
- She LOVES to be outside.
- She is most definitely DADDY'S GIRL!
Not feeling too great
Tomorrow we leave Tianjin to go to Guangzhou. Our flight leaves at 12:45 and we arrive about 3 hours later. This will be our dress rehearsal to see how Claire does on a plane. Of course it doesn't matter, we still have to put on one for 13 hours to get her home, like it or not! So far, she does great in a taxi and on the subway. One of the other children from Tianjin got car sick when her family would go to the appointments. The child was four and had probably never been in a moving vehicle.