Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ready...Set...Go!


I think we are ready! We put the crib up last night. It's the same crib and crib linens that all my children have used. There is her Panda and her Pan Pan doll. I put all the 24 month clothes in drawers under the crib. We also got the highchair out and the toddler toys. The kids washed everything for me! I know some of you think I am crazy for waiting until the last minute but what in the world was I going to do with all that stuff hanging around our BUSY house for no good reason. But, now we have a reason!
In the last two days I have written out 16 days worth of lesson plans for our two 5th graders and our 1st grader. I ordered the car seat and a baby doll. I addressed graduation announcements for our 12th grader. I balanced the check book and paid the bills online. I wrote out a schedule of the kids activities for my mother-in-law and emergency numbers etc... I scrubbed the bathrooms, did all the laundry, vacuumed and dusted the house.
The bags are packed......I'M READY!
WE LEAVE IN 9 HOURS!!

2 comments:

Special K said...

Go get that girl! We'll be following your journey.

Regina said...

I can't wait to get an update from you. Watching, waiting and wishing you well!

xoxo,
Regina