Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

To the Dad that trained my husband....



~Glen Stroud~



And the one that taught me what to look for.


~Parker Shaw~



And to the most amazing man alive,
my wonderful husband and the the father of our 5 children!
~Paul Gour~
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to these three wonderful men
and to all the father's out there.
God Bless You!

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Father's Day to the all the fathers in your life - and I loved the "dad that trained my husband." That touched my heart so much when I read it.

Brianna said...

My personal favorite was "the one that taught me what to look for" because not all dads can do that or be the example. And becasue of that, some of the dads that teach us what to look for aren't even our dads. :) Thanks Uncle Paul, and Happy Father's Day!