Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Simple Post



It's a new month, so I thought I'd do another Simple Woman's Daybook post.  It seems that I get bogged down at the beginning of every month.  This is a way to get a chance to blog without the pressure of uploading a lot of pictures or coming up with something original.  I like it!

Outside my window.....it is raining again.  Winter I don't mind.  But all this wetness can go for a while!

I am thinking.....I've got to pay the bills today! Keeping the utilities on = happiness!

I am thankful for.....so much.  Paul has a job, the pantry is full of food, my kids are healthy, the taxes are done! 

From the learning rooms.....the boys are at Worldview Class and Isabel is doing her typing lesson.  Claire is right here with her Leap Pad.  I love Leap!

From the kitchen.....rice soup is on the menu for tonight.  It's Isabel's favorite soup.  She had to eat Chili twice last month.  It's the least I can do!

I am wearing.....jeans and a sweater that is so old I can't remember when I got it.  It had a hole under the arm but I stitched it years ago....with red thread....that my children remind me they can see every time I wear it!  As you can tell that is really bothering me.

I am going....to pick the boys up from class and I am not going to be late.  Then I am taking them to lunch because our dentist gave all the kids free passes for pizza from a new pizza joint in town!

I'm reading Hood by Stephen Lawhead.  Never read him before, so we will see.  Also still reading the book of Isaiah. 

I'm hoping.... to see some really good friends this month!

I'm hearing....Claire's leap pad singing Oh Susannah

Around the house.....we are planning a living room makeover for next month!  Excited, but I would be more excited if we could get new carpet.  Maybe next year!

One of my favorite things....seeing all the laundry on the bed that is actually folded, y'all!  FOLDED!

A few plans for the rest of the week....Duggars on TV tonight, Claire's OT is tomorrow, Claire's PT is Thursday and Friday night is date night!  Paul and I will be at an auction to raise money for a Home Education Learning Partnership.

A picture for thought:



My Chinese daughter would still rather eat Tex-Mex at Moes that any Chinese food
 any. day. of. the. week.  Period.  What's a mom to do? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it b/c I am a simple person reading Simplicity Parenting & the Book Of Genesis, trying to read the entire Bible this year.....
Joanne

The Source said...

Have to agree with Claire...I LOVE some Moe's!

You crack me up with the holey sweater and red thread. Too funny. How's your mom doing? Better I hope?

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

It's been a while since I visited...I like the new header!
Robbie