Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Visiting

As you know, I've spent the better part of a week visiting with my family and my mom, who is in the hospital.  Yesterday I took the kids over for a few minutes.  The boys are old enough that they got to go up to her room in the brand spankin' new Heart and Vascular Center.  They loved that her bed was motorized, but bummed that they didn't get to take a ride! 



But, mom tried to lasso them with her oxygen.  Bad girl!  Behave or they may not let you out!


Isabel totally snuck up there with Papa was....er.... photoshopped into this picture...... because she is not old enough to actually go up on the 4th floor.   We would never break the rules, you know!  Never.  Nope, not us.  ♪♫♪♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫ *whistling*

 But, I am.  Old enough that is. 

And apparently, according to the eye doctor,  I'm old enough for bifocals too. 
Oh, stop laughing and bring me my cane!



No comments: