Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Friday, March 19, 2010

XXII



Isabel has been ice skating for three weeks....
and not to brag or anything,
'cause that would just not be nice,
but she is a total PRODIGY!


That's right.



My Baby got moved up!
She is now in Basic II.
Basic II, y'all!
Not to be confused with Basic I.
Because, Basic I so....so... beginner you know.






And Basic II is so.....er.....um.....almost intermediate.
Duh!

And so clearly she is headed to the XXII Winter Olympics!







Okay, so maybe I won't book our flights to Sochi.

Yet.

But she is lovin' this new activity!  And she did get moved up because she is ahead of the other Basic I students.  Only too bad for her, there isn't a Basic II class right now.  So, Miss Andrea, who graduated homeschool by-the-way and is sooo sweet and a great teacher, is going to teacher the Basic II moves during Basic I class while the other kiddos continue on with Basic I. 

And because Isabel is such a sweet and humble child,
I'm sure there won't be any attitude!
I'll never have to worry about looking out over the ice and seeing my child showing off.....or ummm....I don't know, acting like a diva because she is getting special treatment!

Ahem.

Note to self:  Teach humble attitude before next Friday!

1 comment:

The Source said...

She's doing so well! Who cares if she shows off her mad ice skating skillz in front of the others. It's obvious THEY don't have the talent.

And when she's ready for her Olympic Training to begin, let me know. I have two family members that can totally hook you up!