Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thirty One!

As promised, today I am unveiling a new fundraiser!  This fundraiser is complements of a sweet friend-of-a-friend that approached me with the opportunity to make money having a Thirty-One catalog party.  As a Thirty-One consultant, she makes a profit on everything she sells, but she is offering that profit to us as a Bring Asher Home fundraiser!  How amazing is that? 

Don't know what Thirty-One is?  Well, my goodness!  Think tote bags and organizers, but really, really cute AND monogrammed! 





There are purses and totes and bags and organizers.  There are even thermal totes....which is just a fancy way of saying lunch bags!  They are all soooo cute and make excellent Christmas gifts (hint hint).  So, just pop on over to my Thirty-One store using this link and the proceeds from anything you buy will go towards  bringing Asher home! 

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E388521&from=MYEVENTS

AND GUESS WHAT!  LOOKS LIKE HE IS COMING HOME SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!  Our agency contacted us yesterday to tell us they received our LOA and it is being Fed-Exed to us as we speak I type!  LOA??  Yes!  LOA, Letter of Acceptance.  That means that China has accepted our paperwork and approved us to go get Asher!  Now we sign the Letter of Seeking Confirmation {another name for LOA} and send it back to China so we can wait some more.  I know, right?  More waiting.  But, that is okay.  It's part of the process and we know it.  Plus, we aren't just waiting.  There is another set of paperwork to do now.  Thanks, Hague Treaty!   Just kidding.  Not about the paperwork, there is paperwork.  Kidding about my sassy attitude concerning Hague.  Sorta.  *sigh* 

I asked when they thought we might travel and was told that the process from this point is about 2 months.  Several other bloggers that I follow have posted that it is more like 3 months.  So, January or February.  Your guess is as as good as mine! 

Maybe I'll hold a contest to see who can guess when our Gotcha day will be.

2 comments:

Michele said...

WOW! LOA already?? That is awesome! So quick! I am thrilled for you!

Congrats!

schoolmom07 said...

I can't believe that you mention this the same exact day as someone else did! I told that someone else that I would look into it and low and behold, here you have it just waiting on me to view. Thank you very much!