Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wasting Time!

Well, if you know me, you know I don't have time to waste. Especially, not right now! But that is exactly what yesterday's doctor's appointment was! A HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME! You know it isn't good when the doctor comes in the door, looks at you and says "I'm not sure why you are in my office, you don't belong here!". We had been sent on a wild goose chase! Like I have time for chasing geese!

Back to square one, we need to see a UROLOGIST! That's right folks! The doctor we have been trying to get an appointment with for two months! I "kindly" explained that to the Nephrologist yesterday and he admitted that our problem was with the system at MUSC. So, thankfully, he cut through some of the tape blocking us and got us an appointment for this afternoon with the Urologist. Of course, we are being "worked in" on an already overbooked day so we were told to plan on being there for a while. But, hey, at least at the end of day, we may have some answers.

In the mean time, enjoy these pictures.........



My new favorite thing to do....."paydough"!




The doughnut mommy got me for making me go to a doctor's appointment I didn't need!
I'll update again tonight to let everyone know how the appointment went and to share some pictures of our house guests! Yes, on top of everything else, we have been visiting with our Lizzie and also with a niece and nephew, Brianna and Christian! It's been fun, but, as usual, WILD!

No comments: