Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What was I thinking?


I completely forgot a nomination! What was I thinking! I am officially adding my friend Rina. She has an adoption blog called Bringing home Myah. This is an adorable family with three of the most handsome boys you will ever see. They are heading to China shortly to bring home their baby girl, Myah and you can following along on their blog! Rina, will you accept this award!!!!

1 comment:

Rina said...

I Accept, I accept....
I feel the need to make a speech or something....But I really don't have anything to say other than God has connected families together through travel, children and blogs...I am fortunate to have you Chelsea as our friend and inspiration. Fear is facing me straight in the face. I am trying not to flinch, but my knees are knocking. I am inspired by your journey and the journey of others and keep saying "I can do this". ..God carry me....I am feeling a bit weak...

Rina
www.shpiruk.blogspot.com