Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Part II


What Thanksgiving Is To Me
by Paul Noah

Thanksgiving is a time of thanking God for providing and for making enjoyable creations. I love it because we get to see some of our relatives and have fun with our cousins! I also like the food because it's always savory and it really brings us together.



This year I'm very thankful for my little sister Claire. She always gives us something to do! I thank God that he gave her to us to be her family and that he kept her alive . And, I am thankful for my family! I'm glad I have food and drink. I am delighted to have a bed to sleep in.

No comments: