Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Part I

Thanksgiving
by Isabel Lee

I like Thanksgiving because I get to see my family and there is a lot of great food. I like to see my family be happy. I am thankful for my family and seeing Lizzie makes me excited. I like everything that God created and I am really thankful that I live near the beach.
I love to play in the sand and water.
I also like singing and dancing and listening to music, so I am thankful for the Lord because He gave me everything I need and I get to sing and dance!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Happy Thanksgiving, Isabel. I am thankful for you. Can't wait to see you Thursday. Love you!

The Source said...

Isabel, that was beautiful and I hope you have a very, very Happy Thanksgiving! And guess what? We get to meet you on Saturday at Claire's birthday party! I'm excited to meet your family. I haven't seen your mama in 20 years.

I wish I got to live near the beach...no fair. If I lived close to the beach I would take my baths in the ocean all summer. I like the salty, sandy feeling.