Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Part III


What Thanksgiving Is All About
By Parker Norman

Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks to God and to enjoy what God provided for us. I like Thanksgiving because of the wonderful food and getting to see our relatives. God has provided me with food, clothing, and a house and bed to sleep in. I'm grateful for my twin brother to play with and my pets.

I am very glad that I can be a Christian and that we could adopt Claire. Claire is fun to play with and she's loving and cute. I enjoyed that I could go camping and go to the Renaissance Festival because it was a time to spend with my family. I love my family!

No comments: