Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meetin' Time

Join me over at the Prayer Meetin' on Significant Source if you want to leave prayer requests or feel lead to pray for others. We are continuing our prayer vigil for our sweet Hannah Duncan, who by-the-way, has her own blog now, so check her out at The Duncan Family!

I also want to mention that Isabel and I are still hanging on to these nasty colds. It makes for days filled with phlegm and snot coupled with coughing fits and head aches. Guys, it's not pretty! We would REALLY like to get past this and get back to normal, and would greatly appreciate ANY prayers that you felt you could send this way!

Oh, and check this out!


This is the first day that she has been able to walk unassisted with her crutches! She's not known for her speed yet...but that's okay, it's one more step towards independent walking and I LOVE IT! Please note that she was not freaked out when the dogs came in the room!! She didn't even loose her balance! Please do NOT notice the huge chunk of missing wallpaper....what can I say, I'm not Martha Stewart, people! I know how bad it looks, I just care about other things. I say every year (yes, it's been there for years now) that I'm going to have my nieces help me strip the paper and paint the room in the summer.....but you can see where that's gotten me. There's always this summer....right Brooke and Brianna?

7 comments:

Maeve O'Rieley said...

Tiny Tim, eat your heart out!

Heather BT said...

Wow, so much for she'll never walk on her own! She's come so far!
Heather BT

Brianna said...

Aww. I love her, miss her terribly. I wish y'all would come in town sometime soon (hint hint). :)
I would love to tear down your wall paper and repaint, but I've kinda gotten attached to it...even the huge chunk missing. I don't want to change anything about my Charleston or my Charleston home. I refuse, I Refuse, I REFUSE! :)

The Source said...

Sweet little girl! Her little voice saying "It's hard work"...awww! She's really got the hang of her crutches. It takes some kids forever to figure our where to place them. She's doing so well!

OK. Your dog went OUT when Noah told it to go. NOT fair. Lucy never listens. She's a nut. Whay won't my dog behave?? I'm cursed when it comes to pets.

The Source said...

Oh, and we'll be praying that you and Isabel feel beter soon!

Liz and James Perez said...

How amazing! That is fabulous that she is doing so incredibly well. I can't wait to see her in person soon.

Anonymous said...

Awe! Claire is just to cute. I love how she says "Its hard work." and "Get up Parker." I agree with Brianna, i wish yall would come to town soon(of course when you and isabel are better)! Tell everyone i said hey!
-Darling Daughter.
(The Sources kid)