Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Own Personal Rainbow

Really, does this picture need explanation? I'm not sure there is one anyway! Yes, she picked this out. Yes, she went out in public. Can I just say that I think she gets her wacky fashion sense from my niece Brooke...who refuses to wear the same color socks on both feet! At least she's color coordinated! That lovely yellow frock showed up in a bag of hand-me-downs we received yesterday. We LOVE hand-me-downs, but Isabel is perfectly aware that she will never get to wear something with those straps (You don't have to agree, but that is a rule in our house. We don't allow bikinis either *gasp*! ) She liked it a lot though. So, she found a loop-hole!

6 comments:

Heather BT said...

The shirt over shirt look is kind of popular as Kids can't wear shirts like that to school, so they layer. I agree, no shirts l;ike that, not 'crack kills' pants and no bikinis. Kids don't need to dress like that!

The Source said...

Ahhh...Isabel has some killer fashion going on there. I like it! Darling Daughter never wears the same socks on both feet, either. And they never match her clothes. Obviously matching, coordinated socks are only for dorks like me. After the wisdom teeth come out, she wants to dye the pink streaks electric blue. UGH!

We do allow two piece bathing suits, but not the string bikinis. They have to cover ALL of the top and bottom. Nothing hanging out.

Brianna said...

Wait, are we talking about Isabel or in general? 'Cause Isabel needs to be completely covered until she's thirty! Now, in general... well, I can't say anything, cause I rather like my bikini. :)
The pink and electric blue streaks are really in right now.... no clue why you would want that, but I guess stuff like that has always been around. I remember hearing some interesting stories about you bleaching a strip of your hair. :)
When I first saw the picture of Isabel dressed like that, I thought of Brooke. She'd be so proud of her mini-me.

Stephanie said...

Isabel reminds me of Sydney. Sydney loved Gymboree at that age because everything was loud and coordinated! For her, the louder the better.

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

I love her creative ingenuity,
Robbie

Anonymous said...

I think that's the most AWESOME outfit I've ever seen-I agree with the source--killer fashion sense!