Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Thursday, January 29, 2009

We Interrupt this Blog....


For an update and a Prayer Request.


First, I broke down and went to the doctor...and took the girls to see theirs too. Including the trip to the pharmacy afterwards, we were gone from 10am until 3pm and spent $94.00. Great. The day was a bust as far as school went, but hey we're all on drugs now! Isabel and I are on antibiotics for sinus and ear infections, as well as cough medicine and decongestants and I'm the lucky one, I also get the nose spray. Claire presented with goo in her eyes last night, so I figured since I was going, why not have then give her a once over.....yep, it's conjunctivitis. Fun stuff, people! I know you guys are all jealous but you can not borrow my kids or our germs! They're mine, all mine I tell you! HA!


Second and most important, I have to pass on a big prayer request and I have no idea how this could have slipped my mind on Wednesday. My Friend Rina over at Bringing Home Myah really needs some intercession, friends. She brought sweet Myah home right after we came home with Claire. Myah was born with anal atresia and it was later discovered that she only has one kidney. Myah had some "corrective" surgery in China and needless to say needs more here in the US. A lot more....4 more surgeries to be exact and they are all taking place in the next 3 weeks! This family lives in Florida, but alas, the best doctors for this are in Ohio....isn't that always the case! So Rina, who is terrified to fly, flew anyway, and got Myah to the hospital in Cincinnati. Please visit Rina's blog for updates on cute little Myah. We know the Father has her in the palm of his hand. Join us in lifting Myah and her family up!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I want your kids but you can keep their germs and we'll call it even. :)
And of course, I'm always willing to pray for anyone in need.

The Source said...

You can just keep your gooey, germy kids, lady! :) Mine are icky enough. Hey, did you know Publix has free antibiotics? There are about 10 of them on the list, like Amoxicillin. We got Keflex for Darling Daughter last week for strep. All you need is your RX.

I'll be praying for your family to feel better and get back on their feet soon! Also sending prayers for Myah and her family. What an ordeal.

Rina said...

Thanks Chelsea..I need prayer at times i feel I am losing faith...

Rina

junglemama said...

Hi . Someone suggested you blog because we are in the process to adopt a little boy with spiona bifida. Can you point me to some of your posts that talk about this? I understand you daughter has it. It is just awesome to see that she is walking! Praise the Lord! What kind of doctor is she is seeing?