Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go on over...



Significant Source is having her weekly Prayer Meetin' and all are invited! You can click here or on the Prayer Meetin' button to the right. I'll be heading over soon, but before I go I'd like to update you on Claire. Yesterday we got to meet Claire's new best friend- Ms. Denise the physical therapist! I don't have any pictures to share....because I didn't want to scare the woman off already! She will have plenty of time to get to know us and to realize that we are a little absurd when it comes to photographing our little sugar plum. I think we may have more pictures of Claire in the four months that we have had her than we do of our other kids in their first 3 years of life! Part of that is because we have soooo many little photographers now!

Ms. Denise was very thorough in her evaluation and very hopeful about Claire's possibilities. She is planning to bring a walker for Claire next week so we can get her going! Claire very much wants to walk and run like the other children and I think her determination will take her places! Ms. Denise has already instructed us on some exercises that will benefit Claire and I can not wait to keep up with her headway. She has amazed so many with her quick progress and I have a feeling, this will be no different!

No comments: