Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TAG, you're it!


My friend over at Life with Grace tagged me this morning! Peggy and her husband adopted their daughter Grace earlier this year. Gracie lived in the same City as Claire and we live in the same area now! Unfortunately, we still have not "met" them!

Well, the rules are listed above, so now I guess I have to share 7 random or weird facts about myself! Hmmmm, I'm a pretty boring girl, people. Average, run-of-the-mill, nothing spectacular here, but I'll see if I can make this interesting....

1. I can not go to bed unless the bed is made first-so, if it didn't get made that morning, we have to make it before we can get in it! Is that strange? Doesn't everybody? Can you feel Paul's eyes rolling, because they are!

2. Paul and I have two anniversaries (that's a story for another day- and no it does not involve Vegas or alcohol!! Shame on you for thinking that!). Only one of them is legal, but that is not the one we celebrate!

3. The entire time I was dating Paul and when we first married, up until I got pregnant in 1996, if we saw twins I would turn to Paul and announce that I was having twins. Apparently he did not take me seriously, as he was quite surprised when the Doctor looked at our 12 week ultrasound and told him "you're having twins!" His knees buckled! :) I told you so!

4. When I was a teenager, I did that stupid trick you do where you stick a needle into the eraser of a pencil, thread the needle and then hang the pencil over your wrist, perfectly still. It will then swing back and forth. It goes in one direction (I forget which direction means what) to tell you how many boys you will have and the other to tell you how many girls and it stops on it's own between each child and when it's done. Yeah, I don't actually believe in that stuff....but, every time I did it, it said I would have five kids-three girls and two boys...hmmmmm! Honestly, I hope it's wrong and that I'm not done yet....but maybe that is stranger than the fact that I did that trick and remembered the results!

5. I named our children so that everyone in our house shares at least one name with another person in our immediate family. Our names are Paul Norman, Chelsea Lee, Elizabeth Hope, Parker Norman, Paul Noah, Isabel Lee and Claire Hope Kangtong. I don't think that is any stranger than giving all your kids names that start with the same letter...I'm not naming names, but you know who you are!

6. Pottery is the one art that I have always wished I had the time to take classes for.

7. I still have the skirt I was wearing the night I met Paul. That's pretty random!

Well, I don't know how interesting that was, but I did warn you. I am tagging the following people:

Anna at YoYo's Mommy

Yvette at The Wait for Kate

Rina over at Bringing Home Myah

Stephanie at Significant Source

Maeve at The Ghosts of Berry Hall

Marcie at Loveable Dysfunction

Joanne at Living in Carolina

TAG YOU'RE IT!

No comments: