Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anonymous



Well, I have had a long week since the last Prayer Meetin'. There are many things going on. Please join me over at Significant Source for the Meetin' today. She has, as usual, a wonderful message on her blog this morning that will bring tears to your eyes. The great thing is that it spoke to my heart and was exactly what I needed to hear...to be reminded to do.
I am still praying for Myah and Rina, but I am rejoicing that they are doing so well right now. Also, I got a call from my Dad the other night letting me know that my Mom was in the hospital. She spent a few days in there getting breathing treatments trying to prevent pneumonia and is home now. But, what is troubling me most is not something I feel I have liberty to discuss here. My heart is heavy with concern for a couple of young members of my family, so I have an anonymous prayer request concerning them. I'll leave it at that. Thank you.

3 comments:

wingepr said...

Glad you mom is ok. I hope everything works out.

The Source said...

Chelsea, Prayers for you and your family. Whatever it is that has you concerned, hand it over and trust in God. :) I know you will.

Glad to hear that your mom is doing better. I'm heading to the hospital this morning, they're doing lots of tests on Logan to try to determine why his little body is unable to fight off this infection.

Brianna said...

Who you talkin' 'bout?! jk.
Sorry....... like times a kazillion (that's a one with 27 zeros)
Now you know how I feel... every DAY! (*sigh)
GrRrRrRrR.
Sorry, again.
Don't worry about us. You've got enough kids to worry about, you don't need us to add on to it. :]