Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A God Message!


I was just over at Significant Source for the weekly Prayer Meetin' and you really should stop by. She has a wonderful message posted for today!
If you haven't noticed, I have posted this week about us. I didn't want to take away from our focus on praying for our friends Rina and Myah right now. They are going through so much, and feel so alone. Please visit Rina's blog and see what they endured yesterday and last night. Then pray as you feel lead. Thank you!

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Thanks for letting us know. I can't even imagine. I'll be praying.