Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Third Blog Award!



My sweet friend, Peggy over at Every Day Life with Grace has gifted me with my newest Blog Award- The Friendship Award! Thank you very much, Peggy!


Here are the rules:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award!"


Well, based on the rules, and in no particular order, here are my sweet Friendship Award winners:
  1. Significant Source for her uplifting blog about parenting and life in general!
  2. EastandWest over at Our Red Thread Journey for her blog about life with her preschool girls, one that was adopted from China!
  3. Karen at Always In My Heart for writing a blog that looks honestly at raising a house full, including her five children from China, many with special needs!
  4. My new friend from over at And Now There Are Five.....'cause the last time I tagged her and she didn't even know me, but she was still nice to me!
  5. My bestest friend Michelle at Let's Monkey Around!, 'cause it is just a cute blog about being a the mom of a cute monkey!
  6. Anna at Waiting Child (aka YoYo's Mommy) for her beautiful blog about being a first time parent.
  7. Rina at Bringing Home Myah, for reaching out to her blog community at a dark time and accepting the comfort offered.
  8. Brianna at Learning to Breath (Private blog)....she's always reaching out to someone.

Well, now I have to go notify the winners. If you see this post before I get the chance to email you, consider yourself notified! Thank you!


2 comments:

The Source said...

Thank you, Chelsea! It seems like I check in here for days and then all of a sudden you've got three posts up on me and I haven't even looked at them! Thanks for the award! Let me know what youthink of the shocker when it gets there.

Brianna said...

Thanks Aunt Chelsea. I was busy busy busy this week and it seems everyone decided to post extra muchly this week, so I'm getting caught up on everybody. Thanks again.
Love you muches and bunches! :)