Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Thursday, February 19, 2009

So, What IS It?

I have something bigger than a bread-box.....so, what is it???


No, it's not a Christmas Tree, as Claire announced this morning!

But,
it goes with these!






Figured it out yet?
This is Phase Two of my Un-extreme Home Makeover, Folks. Believe it or not, these boxes contain my new kitchen.....just add water, some assembly required! Anyone wondering why I NEED/WANT a new kitchen is welcome to LET ME EXPLAIN!
That being said, Lizzie's room/Claire's playroom is now a storage vault for the new cabinets.

Not really much room for playing now is there?
The cabinets are put together but I refused to pay another $1000 bucks to have Lowe's install them....so, I have to wait on sweet hubby to take a week off and get to work on this little project. When will that be? Well, wouldn't you like to know....I would! Really, I would! Anyone out there willing to work for pizza?

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Me, Me, Pick Me!!!!
I'll gladly work for food. If you can get me there (and let me stay), I will fix your kitchen.
:)

The Source said...

Well...it's a step towards a beautiful new kitchen! Maybe you could hang one at a time??

Anonymous said...

I will fix your kitchen!! but of course, ill need a place to stay. :) me and Brianna will fix it. i work for food.
-Darling Daughter
(The Sources' cutest kid)

Maeve O'Rieley said...

Uh...I'd like my room back please... *wibble*

Michelle said...

well i was expecting them to be up by now! i guess it is a good thing i left when i did or where would you have put those cabinets? i am sure that liz is so happy that she has been put out of the house for cabinets too!