Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Okay, the big reveal!
Before






Parker and Noah with their long locks. This has been the style for a while, with the occasional trim making it a wee bit shorter from time to time.



After





Parker and Noah with their new dos. These are definately "boy cuts".





Parker has thicker, wavy hair. I am not in love with this look on him, but he likes it...... so I'm happy! I just think it's going to grow out too fast and he will need trims more often because it is not as short. That's all.





Noah has thinner, wavy hair and I really like this look on him. Tell me he doesn't look just like Tommy Jr. here?? Okay, some of you don't know Tommy. He's a cousin. Ummmm....here-

Tommy Jr. ~ handsome cousin extraordinaire!

9 comments:

The Source said...

Oh my...handsome boys!! I love their hair! And they look OLDER, mom. As a matter of fact, I'm going to post a pic of Quatro from last summer on my blog...he and Parker could almost be twins! Well...yeah, ok so they both already are twins but I mean with each other.

wingepr said...

Love the look .... and oh my, he does look like Tommy. (not that I know Tommy)

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT!!!! tell them they look great!

Brianna said...

They look so CUTE! :) Definately older. But cuter too. Cute in a good way. What's a more manly way to say they look cute? Oh, well. They grew up too fast. Way too fast. I think I missed something.
Bottom line, I love their haircuts. :)

Brianna said...

I just had a great thought! They should get contacts! :) How old are they? 12 1/2 or is it already 13 1/2? That was about the time I got contacts. They should so get some. Yep. They have georgeous eyes, but the glasses cover those up. Think about it. :)

Brianna said...

And THEN.. Braces! :)

Darling Daughter said...

They do look alike. Ryan and Parker. I totally think Tommy Jr. is mighty cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

Humm...I did love the long hair, but they look more their age with the shorter cuts. I thought the long hair looked like the college crowd, so the short will put off the flock of girl friends for a little while....Either way, they are handsome!! Joanne

The Momster said...

Wow - are you sure somehow Quatro and Parker aren't related? I ventured over from The Source's site....you have such a handsome family!!!!

Happy Easter!