Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Saturday, March 21, 2009

On borrowed....

Camera? Yes, this blog is on borrowed camera! I still don't have one. Mine isn't really worth fixing and I haven't bought a new one yet. Who knew there were so many choices!?!? Now I officially know where Isabel get her indecisiveness! I have checked all manner of reviews on different cameras and narrowed it down to a couple....but can't seem to make that final decision. Oh, well. Maybe tomorrow. But today's post is complements of my in-laws, who loaned me their camera to show you this.
And can't you see all that wonderful natural light coming in through my beauteous enormous winder (that's southern for window, people....except I don't actually talk like that) !!!

Paul replaced the sliding glass door that I HATED, with this lovely french door! Our missing cabinets are still not in. They are supposed to be here on Thursday. We'll see. They said that last week! But, we have plenty to do to keep us busy. Including TAKING CARE OF ANOTHER SICK KID! Seriously, people. Parker had it for 3 days, Noah had it for two about the time Parker got over it, Isabel was sick for one day while Parker had it and then got it again when both boys were well and I thought it was over. Claire never got it. Everyone has been well for 5 days! Then today when I got her up from her nap.....yep, 100.2 temp. If we miss church again it will be the 4th Sunday in a row!!!! I feel like such a heathen.

Isn't that just the saddest thing you have ever seen????

And, I know it's not Wednesday but this next thing can't wait for the Prayer Meetin'. My mother has fallen, which she does a good bit these days. But, this time she has messed up her back. I spoke with her on Friday night and she was popping left over pain pills and staying on the couch. She says she can barely walk and feels like everything inside hurts! She hasn't been to the doctor or hospital...that I know of. But, I'm usually the last to find out if she does go. Daddy will call me when it's all over. Which reminds me, I better get off here and go call to check on her!

6 comments:

eastandwest said...

The house is looking great!

And I love the Britt Nicole song. Our Awana clubbers marched out to that song for our Closing Ceremonies last year, each holding a flag from a different country. It was cool.

Hobo321 said...

yes i heard about that and i am terribly sorry. If there is anyhting i can do to help just let me know and i will try my best, with Gods help, to help you 8-D

Hobo321 said...

oh and nice door! and i love (from what ive seen ) what you have done to your house! Hope you get those cabinets soon!

wingepr said...

Oh my goodness, she does look pitiful, poor thing.

I sure hope everyone in your house gets well soon.

I love the new door, we have two sets of sliding glass doors and I hate them!

I cant wait to see the finished product. I know you will love it.

Brianna said...

I'm trying a new thing now where I comment before I read the post. Well, not really before, just WHILE I'm reading so you can get my true reactions instead of just a final comment. Pretty smart, huh? :)

.....(I'm reading)...that better not be MY HOUSE that you are taking lovely pictures of. Cause last time I checked, it didn't have french doors! ....*sigh*, it is....You mean, there will be no more running into that sliding glass door (and making fun of Brooke for not seeing it)?! Bummer. ....It's because you have those sickness germs in your house and you never get rid of them so your kids keep getting sick over and over again. You know what you need? You need one of those bombs that will spray your emtire house with Lysol. Lysol gets rid of 99.9% of germs. I don't know if they make bombs like that but they should get movin on that.... Yeah, I heard that she fell and hurt her back, but no one will give me anymore answers. What's up with that?

The Source said...

I love the new door! I hope tha by now Claire's starting to feel a little better and that your mom has some answers about her back. Please let me know how they're doing.