Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Over at Significant Source...



there's a Prayer Meetin' goin on and you should join us! As always, SS has a great message for the day. I left my prayer request and I'm checking back later to see if anyone needs our prayers! Click the link if you want to join in too.

Our house has been in upheaval for a few weeks now and it seems it won't be getting better anytime soon. That I can deal with. We need prayers for health. Parker got the flu, from a Wal-Mart shopping cart I'm sure, and now it has passed to Noah. Parker survived the flu, but now has a full blown ear infection. Isabel and Claire are fine....for now.

Pitiful boy!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Why is it that every time I turn around, someone in your house is sick. They need to take vitamins. :)

The Source said...

Ahhh...I'm sorry Noah got it, too!Hope he feels better soon! I'm not sure it was the Walmart carts, though...it might have been that Organic soda you make them drink. LOL

wingepr said...

OH, I hope he feels better soon and I hope the others dont get it.

He looks so sweet asleep, of course dont they all look sweet then.

Hows the kitchen coming?

Michelle said...

poor boy. maybe you wont take as long to take this one to the dr! LOL i agree source, it probably is that organic stuff they have! bri, are you sure you want to go to charleston, see what happens down there!? hopefully this house will be back to as close to normal as it can get soon!