Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Countdown!

72 Christmas Cards mailed.............Done! Well, except for the two that came back......yeah, forgot to address one of them! Sorry Shawn! The other one somehow missed the postage stamp assembly line we had going in the van the other day. No harm, that one got hand, or should I say bike, delivered by the boys today! Shawn, there is no way I'm letting the boys ride their bikes out to Colorado, so I'm thinking you may get yours in time for New Years....right after Paul gets me that address!

20 Christmas presents bought........all but one, darn that elusive gift! Who knew it would be so hard to find a Clemson shirt! Never fear, Paul's on that one now!

19 presents wrapped.......hmmmmm, has anyone seen the tape?




8 loaves of pumpkin bread baked....ummmm, about that......the first two got dumped in the floor-so my sisters get them...well, the parts that my kids didn't eat anyway! LOL! Let's just say I'm running behind in this department and leave it at that.


3 dogs bathed........DONE thanks to my dear hubby! Boy were they thrilled to get those Christmas baths!


Don't they look thrilled....Georgia was uncooperative for the Doggie Christmas Picture. As you can see Lola is is giving me the "evil eye" because she is too little to jump off the box and get out of the picture! Bad hair day maybe?

One minivan vacuumed, windows wiped, dashboard dusted, cup holders cleaned....DONE thanks to two sweet 12 year old boys.....who know what I'm like in a messy van on a trip and don't want to hear it! :)
5 loads of laundry washed, dried and packed! HA! HA! HA! I don't know which part is funnier, the 5 loads (more like 10) or the packed part! I'll get back to you on that one...

I'm making my list and I'm checking it twice....but it doesn't seem to be getting any shorter. Hmmmm...........We're coming Mom, I promise! Eventually!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! Are you really giving me one of the loaves dropped on the floor?!?!?! That is so not cool!!! :)

Michelle said...

when you get in town i have laundry that just needs to be folded. so you will be by here before you hit your moms?