Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is in the air!

And if you have your volume on, you can hear it! I decided to change my playlist to a Christmas theme for the season. Did I mention that I LOVE Christmas? My mother did that to me I think. She was/is crazy about Christmas. Maybe it's because she was a Christmas baby, born on Christmas Eve. I don't know, but I have the most wonderful memories of Christmas from growing up. I remember lots of baking, making tons of ornaments and decorating was a huge deal!

Well, I hope you enjoy the Christmas music. I will keep it here through Epiphany, January 6th....just like my Christmas tree! :) I'll post pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Mom says the same thing. She loves Christmas. It must be Meme's fault. j/k