Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Friday, December 26, 2008

Recap

Christmas Eve

I'm a little late on the Christmas posts, but I was living it instead of writing it! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at my parent's house. Claire loved wearing her "Christmas dress" to the annual Christmas Party!


And playing with Michelle. She was showing off her walking skills!

Me with my sisters, Amy and Jennifer


The boys with one set of their God parents, Mema and Papa Tom. They are actually my sister's in-laws. Paul and I like them so much that we asked them to be God parents to the boys!


This is what it looks like when we come up with all our gifts and pile them under the tree with all the ones my parents already have there! My parents have three daughters, three son-in-laws and nine grandchildren......so it can look a little excessive under.....and around the tree! I think my mom tries to outdo herself every year!

Cousins! One of the best parts of Christmas is seeing all the children together! Parker was grabbed for this photo by Brooke and Megan has Noah in a "friendly" head lock!


Brooke acted as big sister and helped Claire open her Christmas Eve gifts from my Aunt and cousins that were at the party.



My mom is a Christmas baby, born Christmas Eve, so we always have a cake and gifts for her. Every year she throws this huge Christmas party for family and friends on her own birthday......seems a little backwards!



Isabel with baby Casey, ready for bed so Santa can come!

No comments: