Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just for you!

An early Christmas present for those of you that stop by for the cuteness factor....you know who you are (Mama, Bree, Penny), but I'm not naming any names (Sally, Sara, Michelle)! Not, that all my kids aren't cute, but this one is all that AND a bag of chips (like Brooke and Heather).....and she knows it (like Brooke and Heather)! So, these videos are my gift to a nameless few (Donna, Dianne, Brooke and Heather) that wait patiently, because I know you will apprieciate the live action and cutie patootieness (Alli, Lainie, Fran)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

AAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I love her!!!! She is SO cute! Makes me smile every time I think about MY China Baby.
Merry Christmas to me!
:)x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
(that's a smilie face times a kazillion!!! for those of you un-aware of my ability to just make stuff up, and the power I possess that makes it, from then on, real)

"...You make me happy, I wish the whole world knew you too..." -Happy by Ayiesha Woods

Michelle said...

reminds me of that greeting card commercial! merry christmas!