Beautiful Life





Hey child up and go; A big world is out there waiting for us to live in every day. Outside you will find, there is love all around you; Takes you, makes you wanna' say; That it's a beautiful life and it's a beautiful world and it's a beautiful time to be here, to be here, to be here. -Fisher

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

That's what I'm talking about!



I found this really cool blog when I was reading another really cool blog! Okay, I was reading about how Parker's mother over at Praying for Parker, glued his little hiney together....guess you had to be there (which you can be if you click on the link!), and anyway, she had a linky to this Christ Centered Christmas blog. This is totally cool, because THIS IS EXACTLY what I was talking about in my other post....down there a few days ago. So, if you need any ideas, click on the button above!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hilarious story about the cemented butt cheeks. Poor Parker, though. He's so cute. I want one!

The Source said...

Did y'all get rattled around with the earthquake the other day? Hope not! I'm going to email you soon about homeschooling. I'm pretty sure we're going ahead with it. Ugh...now I'm nervous about doing it right.

Tell your boys that mine are looking forward to seeing them. We'll have to get together somewhere and hang.